⚙️ Windows drivers development
Driver design and development in C, C++ with DDK.
SageX Project (permanent assignment) In charge of supporting an IP and X25 network supervision product.
- Technical support: on-line issues solving.
- Repairing and configuring IP/X25 gateways.
WHQL tests: Passing Microsoft test certificate on DTM Studio.
Driver design and development in C, C++ with DDK:
- Private Partition Project: Design of a system to allow the use of a hard disk part as an independent hard disk displayable or not.
- File Recovery Project: Design and programming algorithms improvement to recover deleted files in FAT and NTFS.
- Drive PDF Project: Virtual PDF printer based on Windows postscript printer driver describe in the DDK, and GohstScript. Installation made with Installshield.
- Video acquisition Driver. WDM (Windows Driver Model) Architecture from WDK. Layer used by a library to fill buffer with data in isochronous mode.
- Printer Port Monitor: Both USB and Serial Printer, the Port monitor, check for a printer and display an interface to allow a user to configure the port. Status feedback to inform Windows printer spooler.
- PC Windows XP, Sniffer USB,
- Windows NT, XP, Vista, Unix HPUX. USB, RS232, systèmes de fichier NTFS FAT32
- C, WDK
- Visual C++, SVN, Redmine, Installshield